We all know that kitchen is an important part of our homes. Kitchen accessories make the kitchen look beautiful and make household chores easier and faster.
Vegetable Peeler is an important kitchen accessory. Since it makes your work much easier and faster. And to save your time, here is a list of the Top 5 Best Vegetable Peelers for Kitchen in India 2022.
Check out the list of Top 5 Best Vegetable Peelers for Kitchen in India 2021
It is one of the most recommended vegetable peelers across customers. Its stunning look and marvelous features make it unique from others. It has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 over Amazon and it has been reviewed by 9,000+ customers.
Why choose Oxo Good Grips Pro Swivel Peeler?
- It has an extra-hardened stainless-steel blade.
- It has a built-in potato eye remover.
- It peels in both directions.
- It has blade flaxes.
- It has Non Slip Silicone grip for greathold.
- It is dishwasher safe
It is one of the most trusted brands in kitchen appliances. Its features will make you awestruck. Its Ergonomic Design makes it look stylish and different from others. Also, it’s convenient to use.
It comes with a lifetime guarantee against any defect in material and workmanship. It has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 over Amazon and it has been reviewed by 8,000+ customers.
Why choose Victorinoz Multipurpose Peeler?
- It has ultra sharp and rust free blades.
- It also has stainless-steel double edge blades.
- It has polypropylene handle components.
- It has potato eye remover.
Nowadays Amazon creates a unique brand voice and trust among customers. This peeler can be cleaned with ease due to its simplistic design.
Comprising a stainless steel blade this vegetable peeler is a faster and safer alternative to using knives. It has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 over Amazon and it has been reviewed by 4,000+ customers
Why buy Amazon Brand – Solimo Stainless Steel Kitchen Peeler?
- It has a sharp stainless steel blade which helps in swiftly cutting vegetables and fruits.
- It makes it easier to remove knives.
- It has plastic handles which makes it more comfortable.
- It has scoops for blemish removal.
- It is budget friendly.
It’s a perfect product to buy. It provides three different features in a single product which makes it cost-effective and also worth your money. It is a perfect fit for tough-skinned fruits and vegetables.
It also acts as a Julienne peeler. It also acts as Serrated Peeler, it helps in peeling waxy and slippery fruits and vegetables. It has a rating of 3.6 out of 5 over Amazon
Why buy Begonia Rotational Vegetable and Fruit Peeler?
- It has a plastic body which gives it an excellent look.
- It has stainless-steel sharp blade.
- It’s a 3 in 1 tool.
- It has a 360 degree head rotation feature.
- Ergonomic Handle
This Swiss Made serrated-edge peeler comes with 316L surgical grade ultra-sharp, rust-free stainless steel double-edged blades, and can retain its sharpness for a long period of time.
The ergonomic design of the polypropylene handle complements the blade to fit perfectly in the curve of your palm. This Victorinox Peeler comes with a lifetime guarantee against any defects in material or workmanship. It has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 over Amazon and it has been reviewed by 2,000+ customers
Why buy Victorinox Wavy Edge Universal Peeler?
- It has a double-edge blade.
- It reduces stress on the wrist.
- It minimises the loss of flesh.
- It’s an ideal product to deal with both hard and soft skins.
Choose one of these vegetable peelers and make your kitchen chores easier and faster. You need not worry, we made it easier too! You just have to click the product and you will automatically reach out to the site and buy your product.
Que. What are some uses for vegetable peelers?
- It makes it easier to remove potato eyes.
- No more tears while chopping onions.
- It is useful to make designs for decorating cakes and other bakery items.
Que. What are the different types of Vegetable peelers?
Ans: There are 3 most prominent types of peelers available:
- The Electric peeler
- The Y Peeler
- The Classic Aussie Peeler
Que. What is the difference between a paring knife and a vegetable peeler?
Ans: Paring knives are well suited for peeling or paring vegetables while vegetable peelers are designed especially for peeling vegetables.
Que. How do you use the vegetable peeler, away from you or towards you?
Ans: It completely depends on the person and the type of vegetable or fruit. Whichever you use, make sure it would be comfortable for you and also safe.
Que. What kind of peeler should one use for fruits?
Ans: The best peeler for fruits is the straight peeler. It helps to peel slippery, skinny fruits much easily.
Hope you enjoyed reading!