Indian cuisine is known for its diverse flavors and authentic cooking techniques. If you are a person who enjoys Indian food and cooking to the core but has time constraints and wastes half of the time in preparing for the meal only, then food processors might be the right choice for you. we have mentioned Best Food Processor in India under 10000 which helps you in making food preparation easier by saving time.
A food processor is a multitasking device that can perform multiple kitchen tasks such as slicing, Grinding, blending, mincing, whipping in no time. There are n number of food processors available in the market, however, choosing one for yourself depends totally on your needs and budget. to help you a bit in choosing the best, here is a list of Best Food Processor in India under 10000.
Here is the list of Top 7 Best Food Processor in India under 10000
Read More: Best Single Gas Stove in India – Review
1. Philips Daily Collection HR7629/90 650-Watt Mini Food Processor
Philips is one of the most trusted brands in the kitchen appliance industry when it comes to producing best in class durable products at affordable prices. This food processor is just another example of it.
- The trendsetting design of the processor is greatly complemented by its powerful 650-watt motor.
- 2.1 Liter bowl and 1.75 liter blender jar allow you to prepare larger portions conveniently.
- An emulsifying tool for beating eggs and cream.
- Citrus Press is provided for extracting fresh juice whenever you wish for.
- Reversible stainless steel slicing discs,
- sharp stainless steel chopping board, and dishwasher Safe accessories
It has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 over Amazon which was reviewed by more than 1,000 customers.
2. Inalsa Food Processor Easy Prep-800W
INALSA EASY PREP FOOD PROCESSOR takes you to a whole new level of food preparation with maximum ease and minimal effort. Whether it’s slicing, grating, mashing, pureeing, whipping, chopping, shredding, or emulsifying.
- Product Dimensions : 23.4 x 21 x 40.2 cm; 3 Kilograms
- The 800W powerful motor allows the food processor to do multiple tasks with ease.
- it has a large capacity of 1.4L. With its 2 speed setting with a pulse,
- you can also control the speed of chopping, shredding, and grating etc.
- Single appliance enables us to do maximum food preparations
- Comes with amazing safety features like overload protector, which doesn’t allow the processor to start if its overloaded.
It has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 over Amazon which was reviewed by more than 1,500 customers.
3. Bosch Lifestyle MCM3501M 800-Watt Food Processor
This food processor cum blender is designed by keeping convenience and affordable prices in mind. The accessories are completely detachable and dishwasher safe making the appliance easy to handle and maintain
- Product Dimensions : 459.99 x 384.81 x 219.99 cm; 5.2 Kilograms
- Designed to deliver high performance grinding,
- The multilevel 6 knife with 3 double blades ensures an amazing chopping, slicing experience.
- The speed settings plus moment function offers you the precision speed and process control according to your needs.
- Can store all the 13 accessories in the compact bowl easily.
- Moreover, the 2-year warranty acts as an add on advantage.
It has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 over Amazon which was reviewed by more than 5,000 customers.
4. Philips Hl1645 750-watt 3 Jar Vertical Mixer Grinder
This food processor from Philips is designed to suit both your kitchen and cooking needs. It is a total space and time saver with aesthetic looks and boasts a powerful 700 W motor for great performance.
- Product Dimensions : 49.7 x 42.2 x 29.2 cm; 7.2 Grams
- Capacity : Multi purpose jar 1.25 L, Blender capacity : 1.5L, Chutney jar 0.4L
- Auto shut-off for overload protection
- Lift and grind blades ensure consistent grinding
- Reverse quadra flow jars prevents sticking to walls
- comes with 2-speed settings and pulse control
This food processor definitely deserves to be in the list of best food processors in India under 1000 because of its top-notch performance and affordable price. It has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 over Amazon.
5. Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor
Enhance your cooking experience with the Bajaj FX11 food processor. This handy kitchen appliance performs multiple functions, helping you out with all the tedious, time consuming tasks.
- Product Dimensions : 45.1 x 42 x 34.2 cm; 7.9 Kilograms
- 3 speed control with incher facility for momentary operation
- Stainless Steel & Polycarbonate Jars
- Efficient processing, grinding, liquidizing, juicing and atta kneading
- Spatula for easy removal of blades and for mixing the batter and safety interlock for added safety
- Product comes with a set of 3 jars- 1-liter grinding jar, 0.3-litre chutney jar, 1.25-liter liquidizing jar,
It has a rating of 4 out of 5 over Amazon which was reviewed by more than 1,500 customers.
6. Inalsa Craze Dx 650-Watt Food Processor
Inalsa food processors help you prepare juice, cake, shakes, and many more. when it comes to meal prep, there’s nothing even anywhere closer. Moreover, it also prevents your hand from touching sharp cutting blades.
- Package Dimensions : 38.6 x 37.79 x 33 cm; 7.71 Kilograms
- This product comes with 3-speed settings and has a strong motor 700W.
- 100% PURE COPPER MOTOR– 650W powerful motor for fast processing.
- Wide feeder tube – Can fit large foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- Appliance can also be used for whipping and whisking.
- Non-slip feet prevent movement while running.
- It also has a unique motor safety device to protect sudden overloads.
For its unique features, it totally deserves to be in the list of Best food processor in India under 10000. It has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 over Amazon.
7. Usha Food Processor (2663) 600-Watt
Usha food processor has 100% copper motor lends a longer life to the appliance and its jars let you use the food processor without worry. With this single device you can do 12 processes namely Mincing, Shredding, Slicing, Atta kneading, Blending, Juicing, Dry and Wet grinding.
- Product Dimensions : 55 x 35 x 60 cm; 8.12 Kilograms
- Unbreakable polycarbonate bowl, lid
- SS Jars with flow breakers for even grinding
- Citrus & centrifugal juicer attachments
- Overload protection for motor safety
- 3 pin Plug with Earthing for Safety
It has a rating of 4 out of 5 over Amazon.
if you are planning to buy best food processor in india 2020 look these factors- Speed, Power, Size, Capacity, Brand, Warranty, other factors.
We have covered Top 7 Best Food Processor in India under 10000 for you if you are planning to buy.
Read More: Best Electric Chopper in India 2020 – August